AIP Canada Consultants India
If you wish to settle in the Atlantic province of Canada, you can apply for the Atlantic Immigration Program. AIP is a more straightforward pathway to secure permanent residence in Canada, and a PR holder can work, study and settle anywhere in the country.
After getting an employment offer, you can get Canadian residency through AIP Program Canada. Check your eligibility by contacting our ICCRC-registered consultants in India. As a trusted and licensed Canadian immigration agency in India, DM has successfully helped over ten thousand candidates worldwide to realise their immigration dreams. Our AIP Canada consultants can help you to make your immigration journey easier and smoother. To start the process for permanent residence application, schedule a free consultation with our consultants.
Overview of AIP Program Canada
AIP Program Canada is an economic immigration platform encouraging skilled foreign workers and international graduates from a Canadian institution to move to Atlantic provinces to increase economic growth and address labour shortages.
Introduced as Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) in Canada, it became an instant success and was made a permanent program in December 2021 – AIP, to continue to promote the economic development of the Atlantic regions.
AIP operates through a strategic partnership between the Government of Canada and four Atlantic provinces in Canada. These provinces are:
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
This employer-driven program allows designated employers in the above provinces to hire foreign-skilled workers for specific occupations in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list that locals can’t perform. The Atlantic provincial governments designate employers to post jobs, and skilled professionals from outside apply on their websites to get job offers and qualify for AIP Canada Visa. Food and beverage servers are in-demand occupations for semi-skilled workers under the AIP program.
Features of Atlantic Immigration Program Canada
AIP mainly invites skilled professionals and their families to the Atlantic Canada region to work and live in the area. Employers hire qualified candidates for jobs they haven’t been able to fill locally through this fast-track immigration program to address the problems of the Atlantic provinces. It works in coordination with the federal immigration program.
The province endorses the candidate’s job offer made by the designated employer. Both the job offer and the candidate should meet the program requirements for resident permit applications. The employer requests a referral letter for the candidate’s temporary work permit and does onboarding and intercultural competency training. The hiring process for skilled foreign workers or international graduates is complete. The foreign worker needs to apply for permanent residence in Atlantic Canada under the program, including a settlement plan and certificate of endorsement. killed workers contact employers to get a job offer that meets the program requirements.
Benefits of the Atlantic Immigration Program
Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) program acts as a more accessible pathway for Canada PR due to fewer eligibility requirements. It has served as an alternative to all those candidates who have been unable to meet the eligibility criteria for the immigration of the Express Entry program. The main benefits of AIP Canada are listed below:
- It accepts relatively lower skill levels. The National Occupation Classification (NOC) Skill Level B, especially Skill Level C, are widely accepted skills in AIP.
- Minimum language proficiency requirements are marginally low. Candidates having CLB 5 scores can also get nominations.
- Requirement of the level of education is also lower. High secondary education is also sufficient for migration through AIP.
Choose Your AIP Canada Program
AIP Program uses three different programs to hire skilled foreign nationals, and these are:
Through this program, high-skilled workers with a valid offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada can apply for permanent residence. This program mainly targets experienced management or technical professionals.
Intermediate Skilled Program
It facilitates the immigration of overseas intermediate-skilled workers with particular job training or high-school education in specilaised fields. The applicant needs a valid employment offer to become eligible for this program.
International Graduate Program
It is for International students who have recently completed a graduate degree from an Atlantic Institution on an AIP Study visa. The eligible applicant can apply for Canadian PR without requiring work experience.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Canada Atlantic Programs
The eligibility criteria for these three programs are different and must be met by the employer and the employee. The general conditions are:
- Full-time job offer from the employer in any of the Atlantic provinces.
- The employer must be designated and must get an endorsement for the occupation.
- The applicant must have qualified experience working in a professional or technical management company for at least 1 year for a high-skilled program.
- For the Intermediate-Skilled Program, a candidate must have completed a degree or diploma in any of the public-funded educational institutions available in any of the 4 provinces participating in AIP Programs. Should have stayed in Atlantic provinces for at least 16 months within a 24-month period.
- Must have at least one-year experience in a specific job profile and a degree from a recognised Canadian institution in any of these provinces from recognized 24 post-secondary institutions for the International Graduate Program. A 2-week period of paid vacation leave within an entire period of one year or similar periods is qualified to experience.
- Certificate of endorsement from the province
- Language ability as per Canadian language benchmarks
- Should have a full-time student qualification that is almost equal to a Canadian High School Diploma or above.
- Should show proof of financial sources to care for while they are in Canada.
If you satisfy all these program requirements, you can get started today to apply for permanent residency under Canada Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program. You need a clear criminal record, a healthy medical examination, and an individualised settlement plan or with additional family. Get in touch with our experienced Canada Immigration Consultants in India to proceed with your PR application.
Application Process for Canada AIP Program
Three are usually three stages for Canadian migration from India via Atlantic Immigration Program:
Employer Position Endorsement
Apply for Canada PR
Documents necessary for Canada Atlantic Immigration Program
The candidate requires the following documents to apply for AIP Canada:
- Employment or job offer letter
- Post-secondary certificate from Atlantic Institution for International Graduate Program
- Passport copy and relevant travel document
- Provincial nomination confirmation letter
- Nomination certificate and valid endorsement certificate
- Valid language assessment
- Clearance certification with no criminal records
- Medical certificate
- Evidence of Living in Atlantic Province for Recent International Graduates
- Evidence of previous work experience
- Proof of funds and legit settlement plan
- Character certificate from Police
- Valid work permit if required
- Application fee for individual and family fee
- Referral letter and acceptance letter from the province
- Additional documents, if required
How can DM Consultants help in AIP Applications?
The process of Canada PR application can be tedious, and you will need professional expertise for successful application under the AIP program pathway. By choosing DM, India’s leading Canadian migration agency, you will get complete assistance in the entire process. Our ICCRC-certified consultants in India will help you with a suitable AIP program, application process, documentation, and free assessment service and provide additional services after approval.
Whether you want to be business immigrants, avail study permit to complete your entire studies for more extended periods, secure Canada Working Holiday Visa, or wish to join family members, including spouses and common-law partners, we can guide you in the application process.
To know the processing time, processing fee, and partner processing fee, call our consultants today to avail of residency foreign. We help to complete file of application, create separate files of documentation and evaluate series files. We help improve language criteria and inform about various occupations by having information on
AIP Canada Supplements and AIP Canada Pages.
Canada Economic Migration Roadmap
A person with a job offer, skills, and education can immigrate to Canada under the AIP program. Register via our website and give wings to your dream.
Get a Call back in 10 Minutes
After registering with us and filling in the full details, you can expect a prompt response from our immigration experts. We offer a FREE consultation session.
Know the Process
After evaluating your details, our licensed visa consultants will help you understand the Canada AIP requirements and brief you about the application process.
Signup with us
The signup process on our website is convenient and smooth. Use our payment gateway to begin your application process fast and start working on documents arrangement.
Our dedicated and qualified case officer will leave no stone unturned to help you gather documentation to get your fastest Canada PR from India.
We review all the application details and cross-check documents to ensure the Canada PR application process under various AIP programs is completed on time.
Our services continue after visa approval; we hold your hands until you reach Canada. We help you with accommodation and registration on arrival and offer job assistance.
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with us today, DM is the most reliable immigration consultancy in India and the Middle East, and count on us for professional Canadian immigration assistance.