New Brunswick PNP Consultants India
Are you considering moving to Canada but struggling to find the right immigration pathway? The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program could be the answer. This program enables the provincial authority to nominate skilled individuals to help fill labour gaps and establish themselves economically in New Brunswick.
DM Consultants India offers comprehensive Canadian immigration services, including expert guidance on the NBPNP. Our experienced ICCRC-certified consultants will assist you in successfully applying for a Canada PR nomination under this program.
Start your Canada PR journey with the New Brunswick PNP Programs by working with the top immigration consultants in India for Canada PR.
Overview of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program provides a safe pathway for immigrants to secure permanent residence in Canada. Located in the Atlantic region of Canada, New Brunswick has a large area but a small population, which provides numerous job opportunities for immigrants and a low cost of living.
The economic immigration program is designed for immigrants with the required skills, qualifications, and work experience to positively impact the province of New Brunswick. The immigration program is run in partnership with the Canadian Federal Government, which allows the Government of New Brunswick to nominate candidates for permanent residence in Canada who have the potential to create a brand image for themselves in the province.
Candidates must meet the province’s requirements to qualify for the New Brunswick PNP Program, which include having a valid job offer from an NB employer, a firm intention of living and working in Brunswick permanently, and a willingness to contribute to the province’s economic growth.
Features of New Brunswick PNP Program
The New Brunswick PNP offers a range of benefits to skilled professionals looking to work and live in the region. As Canada’s only bilingual province, with approximately 30% of the population speaking French as their first language, it offers a diverse and multicultural society. The province hosts various industries, including mining, forestry, agriculture, manufacturing, and technology, with the northern region boasting the highest concentration of metals such as zinc and lead.
The government is actively attracting new immigrants to the province to support its economic growth, with international immigration adding 4,219 people to New Brunswick’s population in the fourth quarter of 2022, a 116.8% increase from the same period in 2021. In the third quarter of 2022, first-time international immigration surpassed 6,000, highlighting the growing demand for skilled professionals. The unemployment rate in the province has decreased to 6.30% for February 2023, from 7.50% in January 2023 and the previous year, with the long-term average unemployment rate at 10.97%.
New Brunswick PNP Calculator
Like other PNP programs, New Brunswick picks the candidate who scores at least 67 points on the NB immigration points calculator grid.
Education & Training
- Secondary Education (10 Points)
- Post-Secondary (15 Points)
- Post-Graduate (18 Points)
Skilled Work Experience
- 1-year experience – 2 points
- 2-year experience – 4 Points
- 3-year experience – 6 Points
- 4-year experience – 8 Points
- 5-year experience – 10 Points
- Advanced English – 9 Points
- Intermediate English – 7 Points
- French – 4 Points
- 22 to 24 – 5 Points
- 25-55 – 10 Points
Connection to New Brunswick
- Family in NB – 10 Points
- Education in NB – 5 Points
Employment in NB
- Worked for 1 of the last five years – 10 Points
- Worked for 2 of the last five years – 15 points
- Worked for 6 months in the last 5 years – 5 Points
- Area of Skills – 15 Points
- Points to Score – 67 Points
New Brunswick PNP Streams
The New Brunswick government offers several immigration programs through PNP Canada to encourage immigrants to fill labour gaps in the market and contribute to the local economies and communities. These programs have various immigration streams for obtaining a nomination certificate for Canadian permanent residency:
NB Skilled Worker Stream
NB Express Entry Stream
NB Business Immigration Stream
NB Strategic Initiative Stream
Atlantic Immigration Program
NB Critical Worker Pilot Program
New Private Career College Graduate Pilot Program
The NPCCGP program is for international graduates with the required education, skills, and relevant work experience to contribute to the economy and live and work there permanently. International graduates from select one-year and two-year programs of study can make careers in priority occupations in Education and Social Development, IT and Cybersecurity, Health, Business Administration, and Supply Chain and Logistics.
New Brunswick PNP Eligibility
To be eligible for a New Brunswick nomination for Canada PR, applicants must meet the following criteria under various immigration streams:
- Submit an Expression of Interest with a valid profile number in Federal Express Entry and Job Seeker Validation Code
- Demonstrate a commitment to permanently living and working in New Brunswick to contribute to the province’s economy
- Have a job offer with relevant work experience in the desired occupation and entrepreneurial skills
- Meet provincial education requirements
- Have sufficient funds or assets to cover travel expenses and resettlement
- Complete and validate the Educational Credential Assessment
- Be proficient in English and French
- Be between 22 and 55 years old
Documents Required for New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
If you want to apply for the New Brunswick PNP to get Canada PR, you’ll need to have the following documents ready in digital format:
- A valid copy of your passport with your travel details
- Your birth certificate and identity proof
- The online application form, completed and signed
- A job offer from an eligible employer with all the necessary documents
- Proof of work experience and reference letters related to your occupation
- Your educational certificates, verified by authorized authorities
- A police character certificate that shows you have no criminal record
- A medical report
- Proof of financial stability
Application Process for New Brunswick PNP from India
If you’re an Indian citizen looking to apply for Canada PR through New Brunswick PNP, you’ll need to go through three stages of approval.
- First, submit an EOI that shows you meet the eligibility criteria for a particular stream. The government of New Brunswick will review all EOIs and select candidates based on the province’s economic needs.
- If your EOI gets selected, you can move on to the next stage, which involves submitting an online application for NBPNP nomination. Your application will be evaluated, and if successful, you’ll receive a nomination certificate.
- Finally, attach this certificate and apply to the Government of Canada for a PR visa via IRCC. Your application will be processed through the electronic management system, and the final decision on issuing PR lies with IRCC.
Why Choose DM Consultants India?
Permanent Residency in Canada courtesy the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program can be complex and requires professional assistance to ensure a smooth immigration journey. DM Consultants India can help you get started with your PR application.
Our team of expert Canada PR visa consultants in India will assist you with everything from immigration evaluation to document preparation and visa application submission. We also offer IELTS and visa interview preparation and assistance with Educational Credential Assessment. Additionally, we can help you search for jobs in New Brunswick. Contact us today for professional guidance on your immigration journey.
Canada Skilled Migration Roadmap
If you have a job offer, work experience, and education, you can immigrate to Canada under New Brunswick PNP. Register on our website and take the first step toward your dream.
Get a Call Back in 10 Minutes
Our experts will call you back immediately after registering and providing your details. We offer a FREE consultation session.
Know the Process
Our authorised visa consultants will explain in detail about the NBPNP requirements and guide you through the application process after knowing your details.
Sign Up with Us
Our signup process is easy and hassle-free. Use our website's payment gateway to start your application process quickly and gather your documents.
Our highly experienced case officer will help you arrange your documents to ensure a smooth and fast Canada PR from India.
We re-check all the application details and evaluate documents to ensure that the Canada PR application process under New Brunswick PNP is timely.
We will continue to assist you after your visa is approved. We will help you with accommodation and registration upon arrival and provide job assistance.
Get Ready to Fly
Sign up with DM Consultants today, the most reliable immigration consultants in India, and let us help you with hassle-free Canadian immigration assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Services Industry includes real estate, healthcare, retail and wholesale trade, financial services, IT, and cybersecurity.
- Manufacturing Industry includes food products, paper, transportation equipment, wood, aerospace, and defense.
- Agriculture, which offers direct and indirect employment to over 13,000 individuals in the province.
- Mining Industry, as New Brunswick mines produce significant amounts of lead, zinc, copper, gold, silver, antimony, and cadmium.