Australia Skilled Work Regional Visa Consultants India
Are you planning to migrate to a specific region in Australia to pursue your career? Great decision! You can apply through Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa. This subclass 491 visa is one of the most successful programs for skilled immigrants. It enables skilled migrants to work, study and live in designated regional areas for five years. You can apply for Australian permanent residence after three years.
You will need a nomination from the regional government or eligible relatives for this visa to apply for Subclass 491. DM Immigration Consultants India provides professional guidance and legal support for visa approval. Get help from our MARA-certified immigration consultants in India to simplify the complex process. Register with us today to learn more details about this popular visa.
Overview of Skilled Work Regional 149 Visa
149 visa is for skilled individuals nominated by a state or territorial government to work and live in designated regional Australia. You can also get sponsorship from an eligible family member living in a designated area. Most locations outside Australia outside significant cities (Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane), like Perth and Gold Coast, are designated regional areas for migration.
The applicant must be nominated to apply by a state or territorial government agency or sponsored by a close relative who is an Australian citizen, resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. It is a points-tested system from the relevant field in the skilled occupation list. The candidate gets invited to apply after a suitable skills assessment for the occupation.
Key Features of Australia Visa Subclass 491
Australia is a popular option among immigrants, offering all the required facilities. To welcome more immigrants, the Australian Department of Home Affairs invites skilled professionals through the best-skilled immigration programs that help them to live, study, and work in Australia along with their families.
Visa Subclass 491 is a state or territory-nominated provisional visa for skilled immigrants which authorises holders and their families to work and live in a particular Australian region for up to five years. You can become eligible for Australia PR after three years of stay through this visa type. It is a temporary visa like a Partner visa (subclass 820), which can act as a bridging visa for the permanent visa.
Nomination by a state or territory helps a candidate earn more points to qualify for this skilled visa monitored by the Department of Home Affairs points test. It is also called family sponsored visa 491, as your relatives can sponsor you to come and settle in a specific region in Australia. The relative must be an eligible citizen or resident of Australia. The applicant must get an invitation to apply (ITA) after giving an Expression of Interest (EOI) in the listed skillset, depending on the specific region. This visa can act as the pathway to apply for permanent residency visas in the form of Skilled Regional Subclass 191. You must withdraw your nomination to be granted a family sponsored visa.
Benefits of AU 491 visa
There are many reasons to migrate to Australia. It offers plenty of job opportunities to upscale your career, offers a quality of life, affordable housing, and beautiful landscapes for leisure. You and your family will also enjoy government benefits and, at the same time, enjoy a diverse culture Down Under.
The country has many skilled migration visas on offer. AU 491 visa is one choice among a range of visa options. Australia’s regional areas planned migration levels of 34,000 in 2022-23, so apply today to figure out among successful candidates. After you complete all the application formalities, you will receive this visa and will be eligible to enjoy the following privileges:
- Study, work, and live in a chosen regional area of Australia for five years
- Travel freely to and fro Australia until the visa validity
- Get eligible to apply for Australia PR through the Skilled Regional subclass 191 (permanent) visa.
You can also secure a subsequent entrant visa for family members under Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa. Your family members can stay with you after approval until the five-year residency visa ends.
Eligibility Criteria for 491 Australia Visa
The general visa requirements for a 491 Australia visa eligibility are as under:
- The candidate’s occupation must be in the SOL of the particular region in Australia
- Age range of 18-45 years
- Do a Skill assessment and score a minimum of 65 points
- Submit EOI to get ITA
- Get a nomination from the state or territorial government or be sponsored by an eligible family member
- Required proficiency in the English language
- Full-time work experience
- No criminal record
- No major ailments
- Meet state or territory requirements
- Debt free and no threat to the Australian government and no prior record of visa denial or cancellation
- Strong commitment to live in Australia for a long duration
- Must be 18 plus and residing in a specific region of Australia
- The nominator should be an Australian citizen, permanent visa holder, or an eligible citizen of New Zealand
- The sponsor can be an eligible relative of you or your partner who can be an Australian relative or by their cohabitating spouse or dependent partner
To meet the minimum visa requirements for a 491 family sponsored visa, contact our Best Australian immigration consultants in India.
Documents Required for Australia Visa Subclass 491 Application
To submit the EOI for a particular region in Australia, like Gold Coast Highway, an applicant requires the following documents for nomination pathway skilled Australian immigration application under Subclass 491.
- Copy of original passport
- Police issued character certificate
- IELTS examination results
- Skill assessment documents from an authorised body
- Identity and Birth certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds (bank statement) to bear travel expenses
- Medical examination report
- Proof of Australian work experience, if applicable
- Details of the nominator
- Proof of relationship status, preferably marriage certificate for family sponsored visa Australia.
- Sponsor’s permanent residency proof and no obligation declaration by your sponsor
Application Process for Regional skilled visa subclass 491
Here is a step-by-step walkthrough for the Australia Regional skilled visa subclass 491 application process:
- Check eligibility criteria for Regional skilled visa subclass 491and collect the documents
- Show EOI in Skill Select for a specific region to Australian DHA.
- The EOI has two years validity, and you require 65 points on SkillSelect to get eligible.
- The regional government authorities can nominate you based on your occupation, and you will get an ITA.
- After getting the Australian state nomination, you can boost your score and submit your immigration application to the DHA with the necessary documents.
- Once you receive the ITA, you need to submit your application for the visa within 60 days by clicking on the link.
- Your visa will be granted after successful approval, with five-year validity. After staying in Australia for three years, you can become eligible for a permanent residence visa.
We ensure to take a personalised step toward your permanent visa application. Whether it be a business visa, a common visa, or an extension of your current visa, we can help you to avail visa to Australia as an entry visa.
Why choose DM Consultants India?
Regional visa applications can be nerve-wracking; fulfilling eligibility requirements can consume much time. If your application got denied, the process may get even more complicated, as you need to address the reason for refusal and re-submit the application for approval. For this reason, getting help from the registered migration agents in India for your Australia PR and visa services can ensure your application process will go smoother and faster.
DM Consultants India is here to make your trip easy! You will receive support from our MARA-registered immigration agents to process your skilled immigration and visa application. We work with an Australian legal practitioner to resolve issues. Our consultants have assisted over ten thousand clients in migrating to their dream destinations. We provide the proper guidance and support for your better future. We are operational in all major cities across India – including Mumbai and Bangalore.
We can help you get any form of visa, be it a subsequent visa after approval or a substantive one. We also specialise in acquiring student visa and future work visas. We give priority processing to our esteemed clients. The processing time is usually from 4-9 months for 25% of applications and 6-22 months for 90%.
Please get in touch to discuss your Australian immigration requirements with us!
Australia Skilled Migration Roadmap
The Australian government grants temporary residence through a 491 visa. Register with us through our website and give wings to your Australian immigration dream.
Get a Call back in 10 Minutes
After registering with us and giving all the important information, you can expect an immediate response from our experts to understand your visa requirements.
Our registered visa experts will offer free consular services to inform you about the process. We show transparency in the costs for Subclass 491 visas from India.
The signup process on our user-friendly website is simple and easy. You can use our payment gateway online to pay the consultation fees and begin your process quickly.
We will assign you a case officer to guide you, arrange all the documents, help you improve your IELTS score, assist in ECA, and complete all the formalities.
Our availability of immigration services is flexible, and after evaluating your documents and information, we submit the immigration application. We also take care of rejections.
Our services continue after approval, and we will hold your hands until you settle down in Australia. Our team will help you to arrange accommodation and do all registrations.
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM. We are the leading immigration consultants in India. We have developed an excellent network across three continents and fast-track your immigration application.