An Overview of Skilled Work Regional Visa
Key Features of Skilled Work Regional Visa Subclass 491
- An Australian Government or territory
- Sponsored by an eligible family member who is residing in the same province and should receive an invitation to apply for a visa after submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through skill selection.
The 491 visa is a skilled and point-tested immigration program. Get help from the MARA-certified Australian Immigration Consultants in India to apply for a Skilled Provisional Visa Australia.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying for a 491 Visa?
If you’re looking to apply for a 491 visa, you need to comply with the following criteria:
- Your occupation should be listed on the Skilled Occupation List
- Need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and invitation to apply for this visa
- Must be competent in the English language
- Minimum of 65 points to be scored
- Age should be within 45 years
- Heath and character examination reports
Document Required for Applying for a 491 Subclass Visa
While submitting the Expression of Interest (EOI), the applicants need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy of a valid passport
- Police clearance certificate with zero criminal record
- Marriage certificate
- Language competency test to prove your fluency level in English
- Evidence of financial dependency (for children between the age of 18-23)
- Medical reports stating the health condition of the applicant
If you have a sponsor, then they need to provide the following documents: –
- Certificates that prove your age
- No obligation declaration by your sponsor
- Proof of relationship
- Sponsor’s permanent residency proof
A Strategic Roadmap to Success
Begin your journey to pursue your career by registering through our website.
Join a Counseling Session
Our team will get back to you within 10 minutes and provide you with introductory information and a basic blueprint of how everything will proceed.
Sign Up to Be a Beneficiary
After the initial counseling session, you can sign up to benefit from our services. Our online portal supports various payment options and makes for a convenient sign-up page.
You will receive a call from our team after you sign up on our portal. We will do a Free Evaluation & provide you with our honest opinions and assistance.
You will be required to submit your necessary documentation to speed up the process & will provide a proper follow-up of your current status.
Visa Application Process
Our experts will review your documents and work tirelessly to get you a nomination from the Province or Federal Government. Once the request is approved from the Province, we will begin the visa process.
Services Before and After Landing
We also ensure you get on board, travel safely, and finally, stay safe once you land in your dream country.
Now you’re all set to fly! Sign up with DM Consultants, the best immigration consultants in India today to begin your journey!
How to Apply for Regional skilled visa subclass 491?
The process for applying for skilled nominated visa subclass 191 is as follows:
- Check if your occupation is listed on the Skilled Occupation List and perform a skill assessment with the help of certified authorities
- Calculate your score for the visa application. You need to get a minimum of 65 points to receive ITA (Invitation to Apply)
- Submit your Expression of Interest along with all the supporting documents addressed to the DHA (Department of Home Affairs)
- Check the application status. Once you receive the ITA, you need to submit your visa application within 60 days.
- Once your visa got approved, you will receive an email with your visa grant number.
Applying for an Australian PR can be a nerve-wracking and time-consuming process. If your application got denied, the process may get even more complicated, as you need to address the reason for refusal and re-submit the application for approval. For this reason, getting help from the Australian immigration consultants in India for your Australia PR & visa services can ensure your application process will go smoother and faster.
How can DM Immigration Consultant help you?
Are you looking to migrate to Australia to pursue your dream career? Contact DM Immigration Consultant in India! We provide the proper guidance and support for your better future. We have a team of licensed, certified, and professional Visa consultation experts who are well-versed in streamlining the visa application and providing guaranteed approvals. We are operational in all major cities across India – Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bangalore. DM Immigration Consultants also has a global presence in countries like – Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman. All you need to do is – contact us, talk to our expert agent, get all the necessary paperwork, fill out your visa application, and get ready to fly.
Please get in touch to discuss your Australian immigration requirements with us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Question on 491 Visa
You can travel to and from Australia on a 491 visa, as long as your visa is valid.
To receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for a skilled nominated provisional visa, you must score a minimum of 65 points. Invitations will be issued to the applicants who scored more than 65 points.
The Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491 visa will enable skilled workers and their families to live, work, and study in any of the designated states in Australia for five years. Skilled Visa 491 holders will be eligible for an Australia PR after three years of 491 visas.
NSW is the most popular province in Australia for skilled immigration programs, especially for the 190 and 491 visas, as you do not need to be working in your nominated occupation.
The average processing time to get Australia Permanent Residence is about 6 months to 8 months. It may also vary depending on the specific requirement of the applicant and how properly the applicant is presenting the nomination application to the Department of Home Affairs. If your application is well-prepared and duly filled, it will be processed much faster. To have your visa application presented in high quality without any typos contact our registered Australian migration agents in India.
Yes, South Australia now invites offshore candidates for their skilled migration nomination program. Only South Australia is now available for 491 subclass visas.