Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa
Do you have a professional or trade skills that may qualify you for an Australian PR? Enroll yourself on Skilled Nomination Visa 190 subclass. The Skilled Nomination Visa is to attract the skilled and talented workforce that Australia’s labor market requires. DM Immigration Consultant, the best Australian Immigration Consultant in India is here to support by guiding you in applying for a Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190.
The Skilled Nominated Visa 190 is a point-based immigration program where the applicant needs to score at least 65 points to proceed with the nomination. Further, your profession must be listed in the Combined Skills Occupations List (STSOL – MLTSSL).
With the Skilled Nominated Visa 190, you can:
- Stay, work, & study in Australia
- Get benefits from Australia’s health care scheme
- Sponsor your relatives to visit Australia
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- Chances of getting Australian PR & Citizenship
Eligibility to Apply for Australian Skilled Nomination Subclass 190 Visa
You must comply with the following eligibility criteria to apply for Australian Skilled Nomination Subclass 190 Visa:
- Should have a professional experience in an occupation that comes under 190 subclass visa nomination list
- Skill assessment of the occupation you’re skilled in
- Points should be at least 65
- Nominated by a state of Australian territory
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and get Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Age should be between 18 to 44
- Must be proficient in English language
- Meet the character and health parameter as devised by the Department of Immigration
A Strategic Roadmap to Success
Begin your journey to pursue your career by registering through our website.
Join a Counseling Session
Our team will get back to you within 10 minutes and provide you with introductory information and a basic blueprint of how everything will proceed.
Sign Up to Be a Beneficiary
After the initial counseling session, you can sign up to benefit from our services. Our online portal supports various payment options and makes for a convenient sign-up page.
You will receive a call from our team after you sign up on our portal. We will do a Free Evaluation & provide you with our honest opinions and assistance.
You will be required to submit your necessary documentation to speed up the process & will provide a proper follow-up of your current status.
Visa Application Process
Our experts will review your documents and work tirelessly to get you a nomination from the Province or Federal Government. Once the request is approved from the Province, we will begin the visa process.
Services Before and After Landing
We also ensure you get on board, travel safely, and finally, stay safe once you land in your dream country.
Now you’re all set to fly! Sign up with DM Consultants, the best immigration consultants in India today to begin your journey!
What are the Documents Required to Apply for Skilled Nominated Australian Subclass 190 visa?
Once you receive the nomination for the Australian Subclass visa 190, you need to submit all the required documents within 60 days. Below are the documents you may require while submitting your application for Australian PR:
- Duly filled 190 nominated visa form
- Identity proof
- Certificate of skill assessment performed by a recognized assessing authority
- Certificates to prove your age – it can be a copy of birth certificate or a copy of valid passport
- IELTS certificate to prove your language proficiency
- Passport sized photographs
- Degree certificate
- Certificates of training or courses you attended for the skilled occupation
- Documents to prove partner skills
- Marriage certificate (in case, if you’re married)
- A document to prove that you’re in a de facto relationship with your partner for the last 12 months
- In case of divorced or widow, provide the relevant certificates (either death certificate or divorce certificate as a proof)
Apart from these, there is also few more documents which you need to submit only if it’s questioned by the Immigration Officer.
- Health and character documents
- Previous employees reference letters
- Essential application form
Australian Skilled Nomination Point Score – Calculate Your Score Now
As stated above, to be eligible for Skilled Nomination Subclass 190, the applicant should score at least 65 points. Our MARA-certified immigration agents have outlined how the points are allocated for the applicants.
Criteria & Points
- 18 to 25 years – 25 Points
- 25 to 33 years – 30 Points
- 33 to 40 years – 25 Points
- 40 to 45 years – 15 Points
- Competent English – 0 point
- Proficient English – 10 points
- Fluent English – 20 points
Skilled Employment Experience
- 0-3 years – 0 point
- 3-5 years – 5 points
- 5-8 years – 10 points
- 8 plus years – 15 points
- 0-1 year – 0 point
- 0-3 years – 5 points
- 3-5 years – 10 points
- 5-8 years – 15 points
- 8 plus years – 20 points
- A Doctorate from a recognized educational institution – 20 Points
- Bachelor degree from an Australian Educational Institution or well recognized institution – 15 Points
- A Diploma from an Australian Institution – 10 Points
- Attained training for your nominated skilled occupation – 10 Points
If your spouse or de facto partner is the applicant of this visa, and if they:
- Meets age, skill, and language requirements – 10 points
- Meets only the language requirements – 5 points
- Your partner is an Australian Citizen or PR Holder – 10 points
In addition to this, the Australian Government can consider your spouse’s skills and will reward you an extra five points if your partner obliges the below factors:
- Should be under the age of 45 years
- Should have good English language skills
- Any skills related to their nominated occupation listed under SOL
- Going to accompany you to stay in the country
How to Apply for a Skilled Nomination Subclass 190 Visa?
The process seems to be simple, as it can be summed up into 5 steps. But actually, it’s not! Applying for Australian Nominated Skilled Visa is really a complex and nerve-wracking process, as it comes with a lot of procedures, approvals, document preparation, follow-up with immigration officials, and so on.
By getting professional support from MARA registered Australian Immigration Consultants, you can rest assured that we will take care of each and everything on behalf of you. Right from providing counselling session for Australian visa, filling out the 190-subclass nomination form, submitting it for nomination from the province, and preparing key documents, to applying for Australian PR – our experienced Australian Immigration Consultants are here to assist you.
- Check if your job is listed as an approved nominated occupation
- If your occupation is listed, submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Department of Immigration.
- Choose a state from where you would like to get a PR. While choosing the province, make sure to look out their skill set list, as it needs to match with your skill set to get the nomination approved.
- If your nomination gets approved by the state, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- After receiving this ITA, you have to submit your application of PR within 60 days.
How Can DM Immigration in India Help?
DM Immigration Consultant is the best Australian PR & Visa consultant in India. With a decade of experience, we have successfully served more than 25K clients by providing 10,000 visa approvals. Our exclusive range of services include: tourist visa, work permits, visit visa, and PR & immigration for clients across the world. By having our offices across major cities of India – Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Chennai, we will guide you to pursue your dream career in your dream country.
Hi, please enter your name and mobile number.
We'll call you back very soon :)