Australia Skilled Independent Visa Consultants India
Do you want to seek permanent residence in Australia as a skilled worker without sponsorship? Don’t worry; if you have the required professional skills, you can increase your career graph in Australia by applying for a skilled independent visa 189. DM Consultants India can provide guidance and support to get successful approval for this skilled immigrant visa within the required timeframe after following the due process. To know more details about this visa type, schedule a FREE consultation with our Australia skilled independent visa consultants in India.
Overview of Australia Skilled Independent Visa 189
Subclass 189 is a permanent resident visa program that permits globally skilled professionals to work, study and stay in Australia permanently. The applicant’s professional occupation should be listed on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) for this substantive visa. It is a points-based visa program that requires a candidate to successfully perform a skill test and meet the eligibility score to be invited to apply by the government/state territory.
This skilled migration Australian visa lets invited workers live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Indian residents with exceptional skills can apply through the points tested stream. New Zealand citizens and eligible Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport holders can apply for a separate subclass of visa. Skilled Independent Visa helps to fill shortages in the Australian labour market.
Features of Australia Visa Subclass 189
Australia has a strong economy, multicultural society, and vibrant culture to emerge as a popular immigration destination for highly skilled workers. These immigrants want to upscale their careers in a professional and competitive environment, create more opportunities, and earn higher salaries. In return, Australia also benefited from these highly talented, skilled professionals by contributing to the growing economy, filling labour gaps, and creating more employment opportunities.
This visa allows invited professional workers with the required skills to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. To qualify, a candidate must be under 45 years of age. The applicant doesn’t require a sponsor or nominator for Visa subclass 189 and must be under 45 to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA). You can be inside Australia or outside when making the application.
Benefits of AU 189 visa
The Migration Program under the Australia Skilled Independent visa category has a planning level of 32,100 in 2022-23. So, if you qualify for AU 189 visa, there is no better time to get started and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Once the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA) approves, a visa holder can avail of the following privileges with a permanent residence visa:
- Work, study, and live anywhere in Australia
- Rewarding occupation for remuneration
- Sponsor eligible family members for permanent residence
- Get eligibility for Australian Citizenship
- Avail free or subsidised schooling for children in public schools
- Access to advanced medical healthcare
- Get home loans and social security benefits
Points Requirements for 189 Skilled Visa
The 189 Skilled Visa nominates applicants for visa approval based on the points scored in SkillSet. You can apply for this visa by receiving an ITA from the DHA. And to receive the ITA, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria and fill out the EOI. To qualify, a candidate requires a minimum score of 65 on the SkillSelect assessment. The applicant’s profile gets preference based on the points awarded due to the following factors:
- 18 to 25 years – 25 Points
- 25 to 33 years – 30 Points
- 33 to 40 years – 25 Points
- 40 to 45 years – 15 Points
- Competent – 0 Points
- Proficient – 10 Points
- Superior – 20 Points
- Doctorate – 20 Points
- Master's/Bachelor's – 15 Points
- Diploma – 10 Points
- Awarded for Skilled Occupation – 10 Points
- Less Than 3 Years – 0 Points
- 3-4 Years – 5 Points
- 5-7 Years – 10 Points
- Up to 8 Years – 15 Points
Australia skilled employment
- Less Than 1 Year – 0 Points
- 1-2 Years – 5 Points
- 3-4 Years – 10 Points
- 5-7 Years – 15 Points
- Up to 8 Years – 20 Points
- Age under 45 years and above 18
- Competent English language skills
- Relevant occupational skills
- Accompany you or joining you in the country
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Skilled Visa for Australia from India
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Australian government to apply for Subclass 189 visa to Australia. Some of the primary visa requirements for this permanent residency visa are:
- Be Invited to apply after submitting EOI based on your ranking
- Age should be ideally between 18 and 45 years
- Successful skill assessment
- Your occupation should meet the list of occupations of the state or territory
- Required competency in the English language
- Meet the Health and Character requirements of the Australian region
- Should not be a threat or have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government
- Duly signed commitment letter with the Government of Australia
Educational qualifications, especially Australian qualification or overseas qualification from a recognised University, and community language qualifications can add to your points on SkillSet.
Your partner qualifications can be handy. Your spouse can earn more extra points if these factors are met:
- Age should be below 45 years
- Require English proficiency
- A relevant occupation listed under the Skilled Occupation List
- Suitable Skill assessments score
Documents Required to Apply for Skilled Independent Visa 189
If you comply with all the required criteria, you can start an independent skilled visa 189 application. Arrange all the documents required for a skilled migration visa application from India to Australia.
- Duly filled visa application form Subclass 189
- Original Passport copy with relevant travel details
- Passport-sized photographs
- Identity proof
- Positive skills assessment report with a minimum cut-off score of 65
- Certificate to prove your skills in a relevant occupation listed on PMSOL
- Educational qualification documents, including international qualifications or Australian qualifications
- English scores proof
- Police clearance certificate
- Health examination certificate
- Proof of relationship status (in case you are sponsoring your spouse)
Some additional documents may be required, and the applicant has to submit all the documents in English or translate them into English before submitting them.
Application Process for Australia Independent Visa 189
Verify that your skilled profession is listed on Long-Term Skilled Occupations or common occupation as per territorial agency requirements. Also, score eligibility in detailed assessment and meet minimum qualification at bachelor level and related work experience.
- Check the SOL to determine whether your job is in closely-related occupations
- Proceed with the EOI through SkillSelect
- Arrange all the required documents in the required format
- Pay the visa fee
- Apply online after being invited to apply within 60 days from in or outside Australia.
- Wait for the visa outcome
Usually, 189 visa processing time is within 5 months as it gets from DHA. Once you receive the visa, you will be ready to build your career in Australia and migrate with an eligible family.
How can DM Consultants Help you Secure a Skilled Visa 189 Australia from India?
The skilled independent visa application process is quite complex and needs professional support to complete it correctly. That’s why candidates take this big step; they seek help from an Australian immigration consultant in India or a visa specialist to ensure a successful visa journey.
DM works with a team of MARA-Registered immigration consultants and visa agents in India to help you process your visa applications smoothly and accurately. Schedule a free consultation with our immigration professionals to know the application process, actual processing times, qualification in comparison to other programs, and occupation ceilings.
We review your profile and guide you in filling out the nomination form and compiling documents. We also provide Free IELTS preparatory classes, guidance in ECA, and post-landing services. We can help you convert your current visa into a suitable one or extend it, include a family unit, and get approval to give you additional time for trip preparations.
Australia Skilled Migration Roadmap
Skilled Visa 189 is one of the fastest pathways to seeking Australian PR. Register today with us and give wings to your Australian immigration dream.
Get a Call back in 10 Minutes
After registering your details with us, you can expect an immediate response from our immigration experts to know your visa requirements.
Our qualified visa experts will give free consular services to make you understand the application process. Our consultancy charges for Australian Skilled Migration from India are competitive.
Our online signup process is simple and easy. You can use our payment gateway online to pay the fees and start your immigration process quickly.
We will assign a committed case officer to help you arrange all the documents, provide training to improve your IELTS score, assist in ECA, and finish all the formalities.
Our services are simple and flexible, and after reviewing your documents and details, we submit the immigration application. We also take care of rejections.
Our services continue after successful approval and help you settle down in Australia. Our team will help you to search for accommodation and do all on-arrival registrations.
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM today, the most trustworthy immigration consultants in India. We have a vast network across three continents and can fast-track your immigration application.