Skilled Independent Visa 189
To support the growing economy, Australia always hunts for talented professionals across the globe. And to welcome skilled migrants, the country provides a wide range of Skilled Immigration Programs. If you are a professional in your field and looking to migrate to Australia to build your career, you can apply for a Skilled Independent Visa 189. The process for applying skilled independent visa is quite complex and requires professional support to get it done correctly. That’s the reason when people take this big step, they get help from an Australian immigration consultant in India or a visa specialist to ensure the process goes smoothly. If you need professional support for applying for Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189, you can contact DM Immigration Consultant, the team of MARA-registered visa agents & PR Consultants in India.
What is Independent Migration Visa Australia Subclass 189?
A Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189 is a permanent visa that allows skilled professionals to stay, work, and study in Australia with unlimited validity. To apply for this stream, the applicant should be a professional in the occupations listed on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL). Subclass 189 is the point-based visa program that requires an applicant to fulfil a skill test and should be sponsored by a family member, an employer, or nominated by the government/state territory.
- Stay, study, and work in Australia as long as you want
- Avail the benefits of healthcare
- Eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship
- Sponsor eligible dependents for Australian Permanent Residency
If the applicant is granted an independent visa, they will be entitled to enjoy the privileges of an Australian Citizen and which include:
A Strategic Roadmap to Success
Begin your journey to pursue your career by registering through our website.
Join a Counseling Session
Our team will get back to you within 10 minutes and provide you with introductory information and a basic blueprint of how everything will proceed.
Sign Up to Be a Beneficiary
After the initial counseling session, you can sign up to benefit from our services. Our online portal supports various payment options and makes for a convenient sign-up page.
You will receive a call from our team after you sign up on our portal. We will do a Free Evaluation & provide you with our honest opinions and assistance.
You will be required to submit your necessary documentation to speed up the process & will provide a proper follow-up of your current status.
Visa Application Process
Our experts will review your documents and work tirelessly to get you a nomination from the Province or Federal Government. Once the request is approved from the Province, we will begin the visa process.
Services Before and After Landing
We also ensure you get on board, travel safely, and finally, stay safe once you land in your dream country.
Now you’re all set to fly! Sign up with DM Consultants, the best immigration consultants in India today to begin your journey!
Points Requirements for Applying for Skilled Independent Visa
The Skilled Independent Visa subclass 189 nominates applicants for visa issuance based on the points scored. You can apply for this visa by receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Department of Australia Immigration. And to receive the ITA, you must fulfil the eligibility criteria and fill out the Expression of Interest (EOI). The applicant’s profile will be validated, and the points will be awarded points based on the terms as follows:
- 18 to 25 years – 25 Points
- 25 to 33 years – 30 Points
- 33 to 40 years – 25 Points
- 40 to 45 years – 15 Points
- Competent – 0 Points
- Proficient – 10 Points
- Superior – 20 Points
- Doctorate – 20 Points
- Master’s/Bachelor’s – 15 Points
- Diploma – 10 Points
- Awarded for Skilled Occupation – 10 Points
- Less Than 3 Years – 0 Points
- 3-4 Years – 5 Points
- 5-7 Years – 10 Points
- Up to 8 Years – 15 Points
- Less Than 1 Year – 0 Points
- 1-2 Years – 5 Points
- 3-4 Years – 10 Points
- 5-7 Years – 15 Points
- Up to 8 Years – 20 Points
In addition to this, the Australian Government can consider your spouse’s skills and will reward you an extra five points if your partner obliges the below factors:
- Should be under the age of 45 years
- Should have good English language skills
- Any skills related to their nominated occupation listed under SOL
- Going to accompany you to stay in the country
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Skilled Visa for Australia from India
- Should have the minimum score of 65 points
- Age should be between 18 and 49
- Pass the set of skill assessments in an occupation listed on PM SOL
- English language in proficiency level
- Meet the Health and Character requirements
- Should not have any outstanding debts to the Australian Government
If you comply with all the criteria, you are eligible to apply for an independent skilled visa 189. The next step is to prepare the documents for applying for a skilled migration visa from India to Australia.
Documents Required to Apply Australia Skilled Independent Visa 189
- Duly filled visa application form Subclass 189
- Passport-sized photograph
- Identity proof
- Skill assessment report
- Certificate to prove your skills in an occupation listed on PMSOL
- Police clearance certificate
- Health examination certificate
- Proof of relationship status (in case you are sponsoring your spouse)
- Other documents as requested during the application process
The Nomination form subclass189 should be filled duly, and the documents should be arranged properly as per the visa requirements. If the documents you submitted do not comply with the required parameters, it might lead to the rejection of the skilled independent visa application. As the application process requires specialized knowledge and professional assistance, we advise you to discuss it with our MARA-certified Australian agents in India.
How to Apply for an Australia Independent Work Visa 189?
- Verify whether your skilled profession is listed on the occupational list or not. Also, make sure, you comply with all the eligibility requirements to apply for a 189-skilled Visa.
- If you meet all the terms, contact DM Immigration Consultant in India with your request. Our experienced immigration consultants will go through your request and provide free consultation on how we work, the visa application process, the cost of an Australia-skilled independent visa from India, and the expected approval date.
- Our professional team will guide you in arranging all the documents and filling out the 189 nomination form according to the immigration requirements.
- We will submit the visa application online with all the requested documents.
- Usually, skilled independent visa 189 will take nearly 9 to 10 months for processing. Once it is processed and approved by DHA, you will receive the visa from the Department of Immigration. Finally, you will be all set to build your career in Australia with Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189.
Get Help from Australian Immigration Agents
DM Immigration Consultant in India, the team of MARA-registered immigration consultants, and visa agents to help you process your visa applications quickly and accurately. You can schedule a free consultation with our immigration experts to know how we will support you in getting your Skilled Independent Visa 189 approved.
Hi, please enter your name and mobile number.
We'll call you back very soon :)