An Overview of Schengen Tourist Visa from India
Key Features of Schengen Tourist Visa
- Tourist visa Schengen from India lets you stay in any of Schengen countries for up to 90 days.
- You need to apply for a visa to the specific country where you spend most of your days. If you’re planning to spend your days equally in all the Schengen countries, you must apply for a tourist visa in the name of the country you enter first.
- Schengen visa processing time in India typically takes two weeks or less, but it depends on the embassy procedures.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Schengen Europe Tourist Visa from India
The applicants from all the countries are eligible to apply for a Schengen Tourist (except European citizens, as they didn’t want a visa to enter their own country). The applicant must have a valid passport of at least three months, and you should have health insurance worth €30,000.
You can check your eligibility to apply for a Schengen tourist visa from India by consulting our visit visa agents in India. You can meet us at your convenient location – as we have offices across major cities – Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Documents Required for Europe Tourist Visa from India
- Valid passport with three months of validity
- Duly filled Schengen visit visa application form
- Proof of funds
- Health examination certificate
- Complete details of your itinerary plan like the countries you plan to visit, your accommodation details, and return flight ticket
How to Apply for a Schengen Tourist Visa?
Make sure to complete your Schengen visa application carefully. It will help to get the visa approved faster if you provide proper answers to questions like where you will stay, how long you have planned to stay in each country, etc. Before submitting your visa application, check all the fields like your name, date of birth, place of birth, passport number, and nationality – make sure it’s typo-free. Ensure that the information you have provided on the form and other documents are the same & accurate.
- Fill out the Schengen tourist visa application form
- Gather all the documents required to process your visa
- Attend the interview for the visa issuance process
- Complete your biometric process & pay your fees
- Get your Schengen tourist visa issued within ten days.
If you get a professional tourist visa agent in India, they will reduce your burden by filling out the visa application on your behalf. We, the team of experienced and certified visa consultants in India, provide the proper guidance and support for tourists to get their visas approved hassle-free. Contact DM Immigration Consultant, the experts in processing Schengen Tourist Visa from India.
Why Contact DM Immigration Consultant?
DM Immigration Consultant in India is here to support you with all visa approval needs. Our immigration agents and visa consultants boast decades of experience working with global clients. We are available to answer your questions 24X7.
Reach us out to get started with your Schengen tourist visa application process!