Canada Immigration Consultants in India
Are you planning to migrate to Canada from India to acquire permanent residence? You can do that through Canada skilled immigration. Indian applicants with the required academic qualifications, skills, and relevant work experience can secure a Skilled worker visa in Canada.
However, the application process can be taxing and time-consuming, and DM Immigration Consultants India, as the registered agent, can make your immigration journey from India to Canada easier. We deliver professional, transparent, efficient, and result-oriented services to clients. As the best Canada Immigration consultants in India for Canada, we offer dedicated guidance in various Canadian skilled immigration programs, including Express Entry, Economic Immigration Programs, Provincial Nominee Programs, Family sponsorship etc. By choosing DM as your Canada visa consultant, the candidate will work with an experienced group of consultants committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. As ICCRC-certified immigration agents, our expert agents can make your application process more straightforward with the proper guidance. To learn more about our Canada immigration India services, schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants today!
Overview of Canada Skilled Immigration
Canada features at the top of the rankings of World Population Review Easiest Countries to Immigrate To 2023. Migration from India to Canada is also widespread among skilled Indian workers and students. The North American country is known for its expansive natural beauty and exceptionally polite population; the “Great White North” is one of the world’s safest, happiest, peace-loving, and economically stable countries. It is also warm and welcoming to immigrants. It offers the ideal quality of life to attract thousands of immigrants annually under Canada Skilled Worker Program. It regularly features in the top three rankings for Quality of Life by US News.
Canada is a land of possibilities for your and your family’s future due to career opportunities, quality education, and advanced healthcare facilities.
Canada has become the most popular immigration destination among Indian aspirants also. According to a recent report in Forbes, the number of Indians immigrating to Canada has more than tripled in the last decade. The number of Indians who received Canada PR Visa in Canada rose from 32,828 in 2013 to 118,095 in 2022, a rise of 260%, according to an analysis from the National Foundation for American Policy of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) data. In 2022, India got the maximum number of Canadian Immigration Visa approvals at 118,095, leaving China’s following best at 31,815, far behind.
So, you can be the next one to get Canada PR. Contact our Canada immigration consultants in India today to check your eligibility and know the various type of visa.
Choose Your Program For Skilled Visa Canada
Canada welcomes deserving candidates of foreign origin by offering different skilled visa Canada programs through Federal Skilled Worker Program, including most popular Express Entry, Economic Immigration, and Provincial Nominee Programs:
Express Entry Program
Express Entry process fast-tracks permanent residency application. It is developed for skilled workers with foreign work experience or Canadian experience who fulfill all the express entry criteria set by IRCC. Follow the express entry guidelines and create a profile in the express entry pool. Express Entry is the primary process that ranks individuals based on a point-based system fulfilling basic entry requirements.
Economic Immigration Programs
You can avail of Canada PR as an economic immigrant. The Canadian immigration authorities offer economic immigration programs like MCDII, RNIP, and AIP. Candidates with Canadian work experience and graduates from Canadian institutes may get preference. Atlantic Canada is the most accessible program, with the Atlantic High-Skilled Program as one of the popular streams.
Provincial Nominee Programs
Provincial nominee programs (PNPs) in Canada offer a pathway to Canada migrate from India permanently for foreigners who are interested in immigrating to a specific Canadian province or territory. The specific province nominates highly skilled workers and international graduates based on their criteria. Eight provinces operate their own PNP designed to meet their specific economic and demographic needs.
Key Features of the Canada Skilled Migration Program
Canada has opened the gates for foreigners again after the pandemic restrictions and is prioritizing PR applications to address shortages in the Canadian labour market. Canada’s skilled migration program is a golden chance for skilled workers to enter Canada to work, study, and settle down. Through its 10 provinces and 3 territories, the North American country offers countless opportunities to skilled workers who wish to migrate to the country. Foreigners who can boost the country’s economy, have higher qualifications and relevant skills, proficient in English or French, quick adaptability to Canadian culture, and share Canadian social values are welcomed by the Canadian government and provincial governments.
Suppose you’re looking for skilled worker immigration to Canada. In that case, you can enroll in Express Entry directly or through your profile and submit an Expression of Interest to a specific province where the applicants will be nominated based on the Comprehensive Ranking System score. To qualify for a Canada immigration visa, you must score 67 points, at least out of 100. The points are scored based on the individual’s age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency, etc. Know how to score more points for Canada migrate from India by registering with the best consultancy for Canada in India.
Benefits of Availing Canada PR through Skilled Migration
The reasons that attract global skilled immigrants to Canada are due to the following benefits the country has on offer:
- Canada offers many opportunities for foreign workers with the required skills in occupations in demand.
- It consistently ranks in the top three in offering a high quality of life.
- The country is blessed with natural beauty and is welcoming toward immigrants.
- The country offers easy permanent residency for five years through various programs, which eventually can lead to Canadian citizenship.
- Canada has a Universal Health Care program that can be more beneficial after acquiring Citizenship Canada.
- The country offers ease of business and travel to various countries, creating opportunities by providing for business expansion or new launch through an entrepreneur Visa or business visa leading to a permanent visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Canada skilled worker program
Eligibility criteria for skilled worker immigration programs vary for business immigrants, workers, and the programs offered. The general requirements are:
- The skilled foreign worker must have a minimum work experience of one year in the last 10 years in the skilled occupation listed (SOL) in Training, Education, Experience, and Responsibilities (TEER) Category 0, 1, 2, or 3 of the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) in Canada.
- Satisfy the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 according to the program.
- Meet the required educational credentials.
- An offer letter from Canadian Employer in a high-demand occupation will increase chances through Express Entry. It can be among mandatory documents in the immigration process through PNP and Economic Immigration programs to address Canadian labor market needs.
- Sufficient funds or assets to bear travel expenses, arrange accommodation, etc., for yourself and your family members in Canada initially.
- The candidate should score at least 67 points out of 100 in the Express Entry pool.
- The candidate shows a willingness to undergo a background check.
- Possess a valid passport and relevant travel documents
- Healthy medical examinations
If you have a job offer Atlantic Immigration Program is considered the easiest pathway for Canada PR. Know the Atlantic High-Skilled Program Eligibility, Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program Eligibility, and other streams: contact DM, the best Canada visa consultants in India.
Documents Required for Skilled Worker Immigration to India
Eligible candidates need to submit documents of proof necessary to apply for permanent residence, preferably through a Canada visa agency in India. The general permanent residents visa documents are listed below:
- Passport copy with relevant travel details
- Permanent residency fee receipt
- Financial proof or assets to sustain initially
- Required documents proof of language test score from IRCC-designated testing center.
- Offer letter of any listed NOC from a Canadian employer
- Employment proof from the designated company
- Candidate on education needs a certificate of qualification and an Educational Credential Assessment report.
- Nominee Certificate if migrating to a specific province or territory in Canada
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Identity proof (Aadhar card)
- Birth certificates of a dependent child or minor children
- Proof of return ticket, if required
- Marriage certificate (if applying with a spouse)
Application Process for Canadian Immigration from India
Indian skilled workers must first know the various programs to immigrate to Canada. After choosing the program and province or territory, they can follow the following general steps:
- Check your eligibility for Express Entry, PNP Programs, or Economic Immigrations programs
- Submit IELTS test results and get Education Credential Assessment from an authorised body
- Arrange all the required documentation
- Create an Express Entry profile and score 67 points at least out of 100 based on age, work experience, language proficiency, educational credentials, job offer, etc.
- Get for Invitation to Apply from one of the provinces.
- Submit Visa Application within 2 months of receiving an ITA and wait for IRCC decision.
We, as top Canadian immigration consultants in India, can file the application on your behalf, and you don’t need to submit an application in person.
How can DM help you to acquire a Skilled Visa in Canada?
DM Immigration Consultants India is registered immigration consultants for Canada in India and works with an experienced team of ICCRC-registered immigration consultants to ensure a hassle-free process for the clients. Our legal experts have experience in immigration law, and consultants have extensive experience handling Canadian immigration applications. As an expert visa consultant, we support all Canadian visas, including permanent resident visa, temporary resident visa, or another temporary visa. We follow a customised approach that helps you comfortably migrate to Canada from India.
We have dedicated offices in Mumbai and Bangalore to help Indians avail Canada immigration best consultant in India. We help you understand the complex Canadian immigration procedure and provide professional guidance in the application process. If you are a highly qualified skilled worker or experienced businessman running a qualifying business, we can assist you in securing a skilled visa Canada. We will offer a Free consultation and provide accurate details, documentation guidance, and additional services.