Australia Global Talent Visa Subclass 858
With a pool of work opportunities and an ever-growing economy, Australia is the most preferred destination for immigrants who wish to stay, study, and work in a foreign country. Immigrants of different backgrounds bring new skills and talents to open more business opportunities and enable the Australian Government to invest further in technology, healthcare systems, and educational institutions. To welcome skilled immigrants to enter the country, the Australian Government relies on Immigration Programs that allows foreign nationals to pursue their career, as well as, support the economic growth of the country. Australia’s Global Talent Visa subclass 858 program aims to attract top talented people from specific sectors. If you are going to apply for a Global Talent Visa in Australia from India, contact DM Immigration Consultant, the Australian Visa agents in India
With this Global Talent Visa Subclass 858, you can:
- Work and study in Australia
- Avail benefit from the Australia healthcare scheme
- Travel to and from Australia for five years
- Sponsor your dependents and relatives to stay in Australia
- Apply for Australian Citizenship
An Overview of Australia Global Talent Visa Program
The Global Talent Visa Program is also referred to as Global Talent Independent Program or subclass 858 Distinguished Talent Visa. This program attracts immigrants with international recognition for their performance in sports, art, or academic research. The Australian Government has been emphasizing more on this immigration program to boost the growth of the economy post-COVID. Through this subclass 858 global talent visa, talented immigrants will find a streamlined pathway to get permanent residency to build their new lives in Australia. Compared to all other Australian skilled immigration programs, the Global Talent Visa is gaining more popularity, as no age limit or a language proficiency test is required.
To be eligible for the global talent program, the applicant should prove that they are the best in their field of expertise and demonstrate how they will benefit the Australian economy.
The subclass 858 distinguished talent visa program generates a limited number of spots, i.e,15,000. If you want to apply for this global talent visa subclass 858, contact our experienced Australian immigration consultant & visa agent in India.
A Strategic Roadmap to Success
Begin your journey to pursue your career by registering through our website.
Join a Counseling Session
Our team will get back to you within 10 minutes and provide you with introductory information and a basic blueprint of how everything will proceed.
Sign Up to Be a Beneficiary
After the initial counseling session, you can sign up to benefit from our services. Our online portal supports various payment options and makes for a convenient sign-up page.
You will receive a call from our team after you sign up on our portal. We will do a Free Evaluation & provide you with our honest opinions and assistance.
You will be required to submit your necessary documentation to speed up the process & will provide a proper follow-up of your current status.
Visa Application Process
Our experts will review your documents and work tirelessly to get you a nomination from the Province or Federal Government. Once the request is approved from the Province, we will begin the visa process.
Services Before and After Landing
We also ensure you get on board, travel safely, and finally, stay safe once you land in your dream country.
Now you’re all set to fly! Sign up with DM Consultants, the best immigration consultants in India today to begin your journey!
Who is Eligible for the Global Talent Visa Program?
You are eligible to apply for a Global Talent Visa only if:
If you are internationally recognized in any of the following fields:
If you are nominated and sponsored by:
- An Australian Citizenship
- An Australian PR Holder
- An Eligible Citizenship of New Zealand
- An Australian organization with a great reputation in your field
If you will benefit Australia by boosting:
- Economic growth
- Social development
- Diverse culture
Eligibility Requirements to Process Global Talent Visa Application
To apply for a subclass 858 global talent visa, you need to prepare the documents listed below:
- Valid passport copy
- Copy of your National Identity Card
- In case of a name change, submit the documents proving your new name
- Relevant certificates, awards, and statements from the Government, & professional authorities prove your achievement in your field.
- Documents to prove that your talent will contribute the best to your economy. This will be applicable only if you are younger than 18 or older than 55 years.
- Filled Nomination Form 1000
- A statement from your sponsor
- Include the evidence that you can establish yourself & shine in your field.
- Character and Health Examination Documents
- Expression of Interest (EOI) if applicable
How to Submit a Global Talent Visa Application?
What We Do?
- Our certified immigration consultants in India carefully assess your documents to test your eligibility and ensure the guarantee of visa approval.
- We will assist you in preparing the required documents and ensures that your visa application complies with the immigration terms of the country you are applying for.
- Our certified Global Talent Visa agents in India will review and verify all the documents before submission to make that no field is incomplete, unverified, or missing.
- Our visa experts will make you and your family understand the intention of migrating to Australia, so they will crack the interview easier.
- Apart from providing immigration & visa consultancy services, we will also offer post-landing services to help you settle down in the country.
Schedule an Appointment with Us
Frequently Asked Questions on Global Talent Visa 858
Schedule a meeting with one of the certified Australian visa agents in India. We will be pleased to discuss and outline all of your visa options available for you to stay & work in Australia. Take a Free Assessment now, and our visa agents will contact you with a preliminary evaluation.
Global Talent Visa is for talented & skilled people. So, if you have a record of extraordinary performance in your profession, you can apply for a Global Talent Visa. Complete our Free Assessment for Global Talent Visa & let our professional Australia immigration consultants in India check your eligibility to apply for a subclass 858 Australia visa.
If your sector is not listed, but you are a recognized highly-skilled professional, you may still be able to apply for a global talent visa under Distinguished Global Talent Visa subclass 858. You need to submit the proof and demonstrate how you are exceptionally talented and how you can contribute to the growth of Australia’s economy. To check your eligibility to apply for Global Talent Visa 858 and get help from our Australia Visa Agents in India.
Hi, please enter your name and mobile number.
We'll call you back very soon :)