Canada PNP Consultants India
Do you want to seek permanent residence in a specific province or territory in Canada? PNP Entry Canada is an easy pathway for permanent residence if you meet the minimum requirements of the province or territory and secure nomination. Canadian provincial nomination programs attract highly skilled foreign workers to a particular province or territory to address its economic demographic and labour market needs.
DM, the best Canadian immigration consultants in India, can help you to simplify the complex application process and make your immigration journey hassle-free. Our ICCRC-certified immigration consultants in India have ready solutions for your immigration queries and will help you to clear legal hurdles. Schedule a FREE consultation today with our qualified team to learn more details about different PNP programs in Canada and select the best suitable option for you.
Choose your preferred PNP Program in Canada
Each province in Canada, apart from Quebec and Nunavut in Nothern Canada, operates several PNP streams. There are more than 80 PNP programs active in Canada. The general targets are students, business people, skilled and semi-skilled workers, primarily biological technologists, civil engineering technologists, etc. The eight provinces, including Atlantic provinces offering a pathway for PR through PNP, are as under:
This province in Western Canada conducts six immigration streams categorised into three, each among skilled workers and entrepreneur stream to avail of Canada PR.
This province in central Canada offers around 3 MPNP streams, with separate pathways to migrate to the Manitoba province and secure Canada PR.
New Brunswick PNP
The Government of New Brunswick nominates individuals under various streams with the considerable ability to become economically established in this Atlantic region.
British Columbia PNP
This westernmost province in Canada operates various streams for overseas workers, international students, and entrepreneurs to address its domestic labour market needs and economic development.
Nova Scotia PNP
The Atlantic province offers many PNP streams for experienced professionals, skilled workers, and international graduates who plan to settle in Canada's smallest area.
Foreign workers, international graduates, and others with the required skills, experience, and education apply to the central Canadian province for a nomination under PNP streams.
The Saskatchewan PNP programs allow the Western Canadian province to nominate individuals under International Skilled Worker, Saskatchewan Experience, and Business Immigration.
Prince Edward Island PNP
The Atlantic province gives priority to experienced entrepreneurs and individuals qualified to work in specific fields with identified skill shortages in the domestic labour market.
Overview of Provincial Nomination Program Canada
The provincial governments operate the program in coordination with the Canadian Federal government. You can apply for Provincial Nominee Program through the PNP Canada Express Entry or Non-Express Entry process. The province will shortlist a successful PNP applicant from the express entry pool or respond to an Expression of Interest to nominate for Canada permanent residency application with the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It is the most straightforward pathway for Canadian immigration from India.
This program is for overseas workers who have the required skills, educational qualifications, and relevant work experience to add to the economic growth of a specific province or territory. The applicants should show commitment to living in that particular province and want to become permanent residents of Canada.
Recent IRCC data shows that 19,160 invitations to apply went to candidates in the PNP streams in 2022. The total number of ITAs granted was 37,315, meaning 51% of ITAs in 2022 went to PNP candidates.
Features of PNP Entry Canada
Canada offers a higher quality of life, career growth, and work-life balance to attract skilled workers globally to address shortages in the labour market and boost its already robust economic growth. It offers an advanced healthcare system, quality educational facilities, safety, and security through various immigration programs, especially economic immigration programs.
Immigrants have made up the more significant share of the population in Canada in over 150 years. According to Statistics Canada’s population projections, immigrants could represent 29.1% to 34.0% of the population of Canada by 2041.
Numerous sectors like information and technology, communication, health, and other science and engineering-related fields are always in demand that Indian residents can target for permanent residence applications in Canada. So, if you possess the required skills that match the needs of the Canadian labour market and add to its economy, you can avail of the Canada PNP Entry process from India and secure a PR. You can apply online through an electronic application or follow a regular application process via paper-based applications.
Benefits of the Canada Provincial Nomination Program
Canada has equal distribution of immigration programs depending on language ability and how you perform in the assessment process. PNP Express Entry offers enhanced nominations for qualified Express Entry Skilled Worker. The nomination process involves filling out an assessment form of territory for nomination and selecting from the assessment grid. The benefits of availing of the provincial immigration program are:
- PNP is one of the popular Canadian immigration pathways to get a Canada PR Visa by getting a nomination from a specific province
- Various job and career growth opportunities, as the provincial nomination is made when the need for a specific profile is in-demand in that specific region.
- Priority PR processing within six months, like Canada Express Entry, after you earn the nomination.
- Options to apply through the Express Entry or non-Express Entry stream. Some PNP streams linked through the central Express Entry system have no job offer requirement.
- After getting PR, you can become eligible for Canadian citizenship and avail of subsidised government schemes for education, healthcare, and social benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for PNP Program Canada from India
The eligibility requirements vary from province to province according to immigration programs and eligibility criteria set by a specific province in various streams. For example, age and annual earnings requirements for British Columbia PNP vary from that of Ontario or Saskatchewan PNP programs. The general criteria for qualifications are:
- Required skills, permanent full-time job offer, and in-demand occupations
- Canadian work experience or relevant international experience
- Required educational level in Canada or foreign education satisfying Canadian education standards
- Strong language skills
- Meet minimum scores or cut-off scores on the points-based system of the Express Entry process
- Ability to add to the economy of a specific province or territory
- Commitment to living permanently in the province
- Sufficient settlement funds
- No severe health problems and criminal record
Documents Required to Proceed with PNP Canada Application
If you satisfy the eligibility factors, you need to provide proof of eligibility by submitting the following essential documents required for Express Entry-aligned PNP and non-express entry process:
- Original passport copy having relevant travel details
- Proof of education and skill set documents verified by authorised bodies
- Basic Nomination certificate through non-Express Entry PNP stream or enhanced nomination through express entry
- Should produce language skills proficiency report to show skills in the official language
- Positive medical exam report
- Character certificate from Police
- Financial documents, including proof of settlement funds
Application Process for Canadian Immigration through PNP
Non-Express Entry process
Canada PNP without Express Entry uses the non-Express Entry stream for PR applications.
- A candidate must meet the eligibility requirements of the province that nominates you.
- After nomination, you can apply for permanent residence online.
- You must get a medical exam and police check certificate and sufficient funds.
- Application processing times are longer than through the Express Entry Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry process
- Contact your chosen province or territory to apply for a nomination certificate under an Express Entry stream.
- The provincial government will check profile details and put you among eligible candidates, and if you emerge as a strong candidate, select you among a pool of candidates.
- If nominated, create or update an Express Entry profile to show you have been nominated.
- Create an Express Entry profile and choose the provinces and territories you are interested in for immigration.
- If a province or territory in Canada sends a “notification of interest” to your account, contact them directly and apply to their Express Entry stream.
- If nominated, the province or territory will send a nomination certificate to your account, which you can accept electronically.
- In both cases, an applicant must
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements of the province or territory and
- Share your Express Entry profile to show that you meet the minimum criteria, including your eligibility for one of the immigration programs.
How Can DM Help you in Availing of Canada PR through PNP programs?
DM Immigration Consultants India is an authorised Canadian immigration consultancy that has licensed immigration consultant partners on board. We can help you with immigration selection and migration to Canada through major immigration program Sub-streams. Canada provides autonomy in immigration cases, and we assist qualified applicants in fulfilling selection criteria. Our professional setup ensures our client is counted as a priority applicant and the process is completed within the given timeframe.
We help the primary applicant apply through online or paper application and incorporate family members, including a dependent child, spouse, or common-law partner, in the initial application. We help International students get desired degree category in PNP streams. Under the Canadian government’s guidance, provincial governments award nominees in demand categories and can demand additional requirements. We also help secure study permit and valid work permit, including postgraduate work permit. DM also assists business applicants in business immigration through a dedicated immigration program.
Canada Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience, skills, and education can immigrate to Canada under the PNP stream. Register via our website and give wings to your dream.
Get a Call back in 10 Minutes
After registering with us and filling in the full details, you can expect a prompt response from our immigration experts. We offer a FREE consultation session.
Know the Process
After reviewing your information, our registered visa consultants will help you understand the Canada PNP requirements and brief you about the entire application process.
Signup with us
The signup process on our website is convenient and smooth. Use our payment gateway to begin your application process fast and start working on documents arrangement.
Our dedicated and qualified case officer will leave no stone unturned to help you gather documentation to get your fastest Canada PR from India.
We review all the application details and cross-check documents to ensure the Canada PR application process under various PNP programs is completed on time.
Our services continue after visa approval; we hold your hands until you reach Canada. We help you with accommodation and registration on arrival and offer job assistance.
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Consultants today, the most reliable immigration consultants in India and the Middle East, and count on us for hassle-free Canadian immigration assistance.