US Visit Visa Consultants India
Are you fascinated by the beauty and success of the United States of America and want to explore the country on a short trip? International travelers must secure a non-immigrant visa placed in the foreigners passport to enter the North American country. Indian traveler also needs this temporary to enter the USA for short-term trip. The travel purposes include family unison, business engagement, vacation, medical treatment, etc. However, the application process for USA Tourist Visa for Indians can be complex due to stringent measures and complicated legal procedures. Professional guidance from experienced consultants and legal experts makes things more manageable and practical.
DM Consultants, the best US visa consultant in India, offers customised services to clients at competitive rates. We will help you to navigate the application process to make your journey to America from India easy and hassle-free. So make your travel plans, whether business or tourism, for a limited time or period, and we will guide you in the entire process.
Overview of US Tourist Visa
The United States is among the popular travel destinations for immigrants and non-immigrants. It is a strong economy with top-notch technological, agricultural, and infrastructure advancement. The country has 50 states full of natural resources, national parks, innovative gastronomy, geographic terrains, and various arts and cultural experiences across vibrant cities like New York, Washington, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Boston.
Foreigners on a US Tourist Visa can enjoy adventure, peep into history, sit back and relax on a beautiful beach, and party hard. With various landscapes and backdrops, travelers can find their place in this buzzing country. After Covid-19 restrictions, routine non-immigrant visa services remain limited at U.S. Embassy in New Delhi and the US consulates in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kolkata. The covid-19 vaccination certificate restored normalcy, but vaccination requirements stay, and quarantine requirements may also be needed for certain countries.
According to media reports, in 2023, the US is planning to process more than 1 million non-immigrant visa applications in India. The US recorded over nine million visitor visa applications worldwide in 2022, and processed almost 5.1 crore applications. Indian overseas visitors made the number the third largest at 14 lahks.
Features of US Visit Visa
US Visit visa is a temporary visa for non-immigrants for business (B-1), tourism (B-2), or both purposes (B-1/B-2). Indian residents need a valid visa to enter the United States. B visas expire after 180 days of stay. Depending on individual cases and embassy requirements, it permits multiple entries to the USA throughout the validity period, ranging from 5 to 10 years.
The country has a Department of Homeland Security Visa Waiver Program for International travelers from participating countries. These nationals can enter the United States and stay there for up to three months without any visa. Canadian and Bermuda citizens do not require a non-immigrant visa.
The U.S. Embassy situated in New Delhi and the US consulates in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad provide visa services to those seeking to enter the US temporarily and those planning to immigrate to the North American country.
After securing the Visitor visa USA from India, you are authorized to perform the following activities on B-1 and B-2 visas:
- Attend family gatherings or catch up with friends and relatives
- Explore 50 states for tourism or leisure
- Participate in social events
- Perform in non-profit musical concerts and sports events
- Attend short-term study or preparatory course
- Medical treatment
- Business meetings, events, contract signings, and conferences
USA Visit Visa Categories
A legal visa is mandatory for a legal and hassle-free travel visa to the USA. The USA issues different types of visa for business purposes, personal visits, or tourism. The general visa category is mentioned as under:
This type of visa is granted for business purposes for people from a foreign country. On this temporary Business card, you are authorised to do the following things:
- Consultation with business partners
- Participate in business, educational, professional, or scientific conferences or conventions
- Settle an estate
- Contract negotiation
This visa type is granted for tourism, leisure, and personal purposes. You are permitted to do the following things with this visa:
• Enjoy holidays in America
• Family unison and meeting up with family and friends
- Medical treatment
- Foreign nationals can attend social events or any other event organised by relative, social, or service organisations
- Participate as amateurs in musicals and sports events, or similar non-profit events or contests
- Attend a brief recreational study course
Transit C Visa
This visa type is for a foreigner traveling to another country with a short stopover in the US. The only reason is to transit. A traveler can also avail of it on a cruise ship vessel without the intention of landing in the United States.
Transit C-1, D, and C-1/D
It is for a working crewmember traveling as a passenger to the USA to join a ship or aircraft to provide operational services. Crewmembers include Pilots, Flight attendants in planes while Ship and Service Staff in commercial sea vessels, etc.
Travel Purposes not allowed on American Tourist Visa
After availing of the B-1 or B-2 American Tourist Visa, you cannot do the following things during your US stay.
- Work for a longer duration
- Study for a regular educational degree. You can take up to 365-day period courses on a study visa
- Professional performances or any paid activity
- Arriving as a crewmember of an aircraft or vessel
- Working as a media professional
- Apply for Green Card unless your situation changes
To understand which visa applies best to your situation, contact our US tourist visa consultants in Mumbai and Bangalore.
Eligibility Requirements for America Tourist Visa
An applicant must satisfy the following eligibility criteria to secure America Tourist Visa:
- Hold a valid passport and all the travel documents
- Travel itinerary details
- Purpose of visit
- Bank statement with enough amount to bear travel expenses
- Strong ties with the native country for return before visa expiry.
- No criminal record and free from significant health issues
Applicants under 14 or over 80 years from the submission date don’t require appearing for a non-immigrant visa interview at any US Embassy or Consulates in India. These applicants and others like British citizen, can submit their visa applications via the Interview Waiver.
Documents Required for USA Travel from India
The general documents required for intended travel to the USA are as under:
- Current passport and expired passport (if required)
- Valid photographs
- Non-immigrant Visa Application Online (DS-160)
- Relevant travel history
- Detailed travel itinerary and cover letter mentioning the purpose of the travel
- Accommodation proof
- Proof of funds like a bank statement, which can be a monthly bank statement to prove enough funds to bear travel expenses, living expenses, and other expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Employer work records or business details to show strong ties with home country
- Return air tickets
- Employment letter
- Appointment letter
- Invitation letters from a social organisation or relatives
- Naturalization certificate or other certificates, if required
Application Process for US Visit Visa
- The application process for US Visit Visa may differ depending on the specific US Embassy or Consulate. The step-by-step application process is listed below:
- The visa applicant should fill out the Non-immigrant visa application form (DS-160)
- Arrange all the required documents with methods of proof, including a letter of employment, foreign passport, and Current proof of residence. Ensure you submit a valid passport and acceptable proof of documents.
- Upload your latest photo
- Attach receipt of visa application fee or transit visa fees you paid through counter payment or electronic payment
- Candidates book visa appointments at a certified application center by the embassy or consulate
- Get appointment confirmation and interview confirmation
- After getting appointment card confirmation, attend an interview with the embassy officer.
- Provide biometrics data
- Receive the US visa on successful approval
The ideal processing time for US Visit Visa is 5 days after a successful visa interview. The exact processing times vary according to individual applications and visa types. Government employee from a national government agency can be eligible for an A1 visa.
Why Choose DM Consultants India to avail of American Tourist Visa?
Due to stringent rules and regulations, the US visa application process can be perplexing and time-consuming. From choosing a visa type to document arrangement, interview preparation, an appointment for an interview, and biometrics, we can be with you in the process.
You can hire DM Immigration Consultants India to secure a US visa. If your country of citizenship or country of residence is in India, our expert team in India can help you in your journey to the USA. Days after travel we help you settle down. After the validity period expires, you can apply for an extension to get an additional period.
You can become eligible for adjustment of status if your situation changes, like marriage to a US citizen. We help with reference checks to enable you to be ready to clear the background check.
Documentation & Processing Time
Applying for the B1 visa can be easy but time-consuming; it includes the following steps: File the DS-160 form.
Cover the visa fees
Request an interview to obtain the tourist visa at the local US consulate.
Finish the B-2 visa document file.
Appear for the visa interview, where you will be asked about the itinerary and the reason for your trip.
How Our US Tourist Visa Agents Can Help You?
Our team of experienced professionals, including the best US tourist consultants in Chennai and Hyderabad understands the nitty-gritty of applying for a visa abroad. We can ensure that obtaining a visa is as convenient and effortless for you as possible. Our team can help you in the following ways:
Learn about the application process
By consulting with your team, you will learn about all the documentation you will require to apply. We will also provide you with absolute clarity on how the application process works so that you find nothing perplexing. We will inform you about the required documents for the tourist visa for the USA while applying from India.
Submit correct forms and documents
Our team of experts will review all your forms and applications to ensure that nothing gets rejected due to spelling mistakes or other avoidable errors. We will also take a look at your documents beforehand and inform you if anything needs to be added or removed for better chances of approval.
Prepare for interviews
Visa applications often involve interviews. These can be intimidating if you do not know what to expect. To solve this problem, we guide our clients through the interview process and help them do their best.
Our services include tracking submitted applications. Our office will keep you up-to-date with your visa application so that you can rest assured.
USA Visit Visa Roadmap
If you wish to visit the United States of America for a short leisure, personal, or business trip. Register through our website and give wings to your dream.
Get a Call back in 10 Minutes.
After registering with us and providing the key details, including contact details, you can expect an immediate call back from our experts. We offer a FREE consultation session.
Know the Process
Our certified visa consultants will review your profile and, based on your information, will assess your eligibility for the visa type.
Signup with us
The signup process is convenient and smooth. Use our website payment gateway to begin your application process fast.
Our highly experienced case officer will leave no stone unturned to assist you in arranging documents to avoid unnecessary delays.
We review all the details and cross-check documents before applying to ensure there is no mistake or misleading information.
We will update you regularly and ensure you get your visa on time. Our services continue after visa approval; we hold your hands until you reach the USA.
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Consultants today, the most reliable visa consultants in India, and count on us for hassle-free travel to the destination of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions on US tourist visa from India
Hi, please enter your name and mobile number.
We'll call you back very soon :)