ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM (AIPP):
This is an employer-driven program that facilitates offshore or temporarily residing skilled workers to fill in the available positions. It has become one of the negotiable options for aspirants seeking Canadian immigration. The regional agenda is to flourish the community with skilled population, consorting innovation and development in trade and commerce.
The primary applicants must hold job offer from a designated employer inclusive settlement plan for themselves and family. In case of an immediate joining at the offered position, temporary work permit can be applied to get an access to the country.
This program avails two migration programs:
• Atlantic High Skilled Program (AHSP)
• Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program (AISP)
• Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
Aspects like the work experience, education and required job offer will certainly rely upon the type of program applied, however other requisites remain almost the same.
Alternatively, the Atlantic provinces are active in immigration, primarily through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), aligned with Express Entry system.
At present, the Atlantic PNP options include:
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
• Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
• Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
DM Consultant ensure to serve aspirants with featured and specialized approach likely includes the following to point:
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites
• Consistent advisory support in communication with employer, on emails and other possible modes, to attain the job offer
• Assistance in job search considering the experience, qualification and interest
• Interview preparation with mock
• Documents scrutinizing and reviewing
• ECA – Educational Credential Assessment filling and processing
• Visa processing, post invitation
• Complimentary IELTS assistance – sessions and diagnostic test
RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT (RNIP):
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is an economy driven program to stimulate the economic growth of the communities in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Colombia, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and Yukon. This program missioned to develop the smaller communities by facilitating new comers, thereof support their settlement. By smaller communities it is implied, to consist of population of 50,000 or less in number and be located at least 75 km from the core of a Census Metropolitan Area or up to 200,000 people with the declaration of remote area from the larger cities.
DM Consultant expertise in educating the clients to take wise decision to apply under this program. Following are the services availed to streamline the process of application:
• Advisory to obtain recommendation from the particular community with an assistance in job offer.
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites likely experience, wherein 1560 hours, one year, of paid work experience in past three years must be showcased with few exceptions. Additionally, about Education, wherein ECA report submission – application and follow up.
• Language test assistance in compliment, training and diagnostic test. Ensure the customized guidance upon CLB i.e., NOC 0 and A: minimum language score is CLB 6, NOC B: minimum language score is CLB 5, NOC C and D: minimum language score is CLB 4.
*CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
• Competent guidance in representation of funds to support themselves and family mainly to be demonstrated through bank account statements, real property or investments like stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, fixed deposits, etc.) and other guaranteed payments, if any.
A Strategic Roadmap to Success
Begin your journey to pursue your career by registering through our website.
Join a Counseling Session
Our team will get back to you within 10 minutes and provide you with introductory information and a basic blueprint of how everything will proceed.
Sign Up to Be a Beneficiary
After the initial counseling session, you can sign up to benefit from our services. Our online portal supports various payment options and makes for a convenient sign-up page.
You will receive a call from our team after you sign up on our portal. We will do a Free Evaluation & provide you with our honest opinions and assistance.
You will be required to submit your necessary documentation to speed up the process & will provide a proper follow-up of your current status.
Visa Application Process
Our experts will review your documents and work tirelessly to get you a nomination from the Province or Federal Government. Once the request is approved from the Province, we will begin the visa process.
Services Before and After Landing
We also ensure you get on board, travel safely, and finally, stay safe once you land in your dream country.
Now you’re all set to fly! Sign up with DM Consultants, the best immigration consultants in India today to begin your journey!