I am having an Australia tourist visa, is it possible to convert a tourist visa into a work permit?

Unfortunately, you cannot be able to extend or convert your existing visa into another type of visa. Even if you want to extend your stay, you need to apply for a new Australia visit visa. Contact us to get more information.

Chat With Us
Pay Online